Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Is sloppiness in speech caused by ignorance or apathy? I don't know and don't care."-William Safire

Looking at some blogs, I feel rather stupid when I just "journal" on a blog. I have no deep thoughts, (though my title may say otherwise.. frankly, that just sounded cool... Ok, I may have a few thoughts, but not many... mostly just rambles...) No inspirational writings, and nothing tremendously creative to put... What am I doing on here? I'm not sure, but oh well... It's fun...

Below, I put a few pictures that I took up at our boat. We are going up there again for Labor day, and I am quite, quite excited! I just hope it's not frigid. Apparently Michigan forgot that Fall is not supposed to come until September 22nd; it, instead, decided to come mid August. Greatttt.



No comments:

Post a Comment