Monday, August 31, 2009

Eep! First Drive!

"The prospect of a long day at the beach makes me panic. There is no harder work I can think of than taking myself off to somewhere pleasant, where I am forced to stay for hours and 'have fun'."-Phillip Lopate


Aye yae yae yae yae! I have to drive on the "real" road today.... I am NOT looking forward to it! Whatsoever! This is my second week of Drivers' Training, and, so far, I've only driven around our mall, and in the parking lot. I feel sorry for my driving partner! *nervous smile* All I ask is that I don't crash! (And that I can change lanes... That'd be good, too) I actually have to go in... 2 hours! Blech. Then I have to do the boring class time, too.... Ugh. I cannot WAIT for this class to be over.. alas, there are still two weeks...
Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment