Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Saturday... Something or other. (yes, I know it's Wednesday)

"The only time people dislike gossip is when you gossip about them."-Will Rogers

I'm doing this very wrong, I know. You are supposed to do these things on a Saturday, or a friday, or whatever... But, ah, shoot, I'm going to do them now, because they look fun.

I haven't the foggiest as to what this was.. Something about Saturday...

1. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?
Not for a very long time... I gave up... I think I ended up calling her.

2. How do you eat oreos?
Oreos are high in calories, sugar, and fat, I never eat anything like that. Or.... Maybe just... six... with a cup of milk.... Yeah, that's a little more like it...

3. Are you cocky?
Ha, no. Or.. at least I hope I'm not.

4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?
Little one, yes. He was a mouse. I believe he looked like Stuart Little... Perhaps he peaked my idea... (He always lost the contests I had with him. ;P)

5. What t.v. station do you watch the most?
Gosh... I watch too much tv in general... ABC Family, (no, not really, never mind), TNT? I know the numbers... Not the stations... : P

6. Have you ever seen the ocean?
As I was puking my guts as well, yes.

7. Have you ever been hospitalized?
No. I am a safe, timid person who never gets injured.

8. What's your favorite brand of rootbeer?
Blech.

9. Could you live without a computer?
The horror!

No comments:

Post a Comment